HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!
31/12/2009
Dear Loving Ones,
We Wish You Best Wishes for the year 2010!!!!!!!!!
It is He who gives us every situation and every change. He knows what is good for us. His main object is to draw us towards Himself. He brings about all incidents in our life to fulfil this purpose of His... Papa Ramdas
01/01/2010
A Happy New Year! Grant that I
May bring no tear to any eye
When this New Year in time shall end
Let it be said I've played the friend,
Have lived and loved and labored here,
And made of it a happy year... Edgar Guest
Dear Ones... We wish You All a Very Happy and Prosperous NEW YEAR 2010 !!!
May Appa Yogiram shower His Choicest Blessings on this Wonderful Day 01/01/2010!!
§vijibala§
Thiruvanmiyur,Chennai- 41.
Note: I am also enclsoing a clip in 3gp format, 'arudra' Veedhi Ula of our Lord Marundeeswarar.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment